Saturday, January 8, 2011

A Morning at Home

Well this morning I was able to be at home for a little time "off". It has been great but I honestly thought I would have gotten more done by now. You know how those mornings go, I have plans of relaxing a little bit and also having time to clean house, do laundry, and make lunch. Well...so far...haha!

In business news, we are working on getting everything together for our remodel. We've been looking at graphics, paint, lighting...it's going to look great and we can't wait to see the finished product. This week we were also able to hire another employee who starts on Monday! It is very exciting to see everything coming together and hopefully we will be super prepared for Valentine's Day coming up in a few short weeks.

That's all for now, I better start my "to-do" list!

1 comment:

  1. Hope you got to enjoy a LITTLE R&R! Miss you! Can't wait to see pics of what the store looks like after the face lift!

    ReplyDelete