Friday, January 21, 2011

Where, oh where art January?

Hi blog world! I'm sorry if you feel neglected. I've been trying to do better but some days are just to busy for me to stop and chat. I wrote the date today and can hardly believe January is almost over already! I also realized today I'm still having a hard time writing 2011, time just flies!

As most of you know, we are getting ready to remodel our store here very soon...as in...next week! I am so excited to see the changes! Even though time hasn't allowed for us to do everything that we wanted to do for the current round of remodeling it will be nice to see the changes and even the few things we are doing will make a big difference!

We are also very excited as next week we are having a Re-Grand Opening at the store and many faculty from Missouri Western will be in attendance...excited to see all that can come and will miss those who won't be able to make it this trip.

Getting a chocolate store ready for Valentine's Day is exhausting but oh sooo exciting! I love all of our heart boxed chocolates and decorating strawberries is probably one of my favorite things!

Okay, that's all for tonight, time to get some shut eye!

No comments:

Post a Comment